An exciting opportunity for an experienced 3rd Line Service Desk / Field Engineer to join the Service Delivery team. As a 3rd Line Service Desk / Field Engineer you will be responsible for providing both onsite and remote technical support to a vast client base. You will be responsible for managing onsite technical matters with client IT systems, ensuring SLAs are met. When not providing onsite support, you will carry out the duties of a 3rd Line Service Desk Engineer. The role will involve fault diagnosis and resolution, providing onsite, remote and telephone support for client infrastructure and end-users.
- Provide onsite and remote technical support to an extensive client base.
- To install and maintain IT and communications systems in line with specifications, to ensure client requirements and deadlines are met, and that systems are fully secure.
- Provide 3rd Line diagnosis and resolution, maintaining a high level of 1st-time fixes.
- Respond appropriately to technical issues raised, through resolution or escalation.
- Prioritisation and management of workload to ensure contractual SLAs are met.
- Log all service tickets received via telephone, email and service portal and handle accordingly throughout the stages of the ticket.
- To maintain the appropriate client site documentation for each designated client.
- Provide efficient customer service to a vast client base.
Experience with key technologies, such as:
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration (Exchange, Azure AD, Share Point, Intune etc.)
- Advanced VMWare Experience
- Windows Server 2003 – 2019
- Microsoft Office 2003 – 2016
- Experience of remote desktop technologies (RDP – VDI)
- PowerShell and Scripting technologies
- Mobile Device Management, SCCM and Application Packaging
- Security products, policies and procedures
- Solid understanding of Backup and Restore technologies
- Windows Desktop XP – Windows 10
- Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- OSx Operating systems
- Networking technologies including LAN/WAN
- Installing/configuring printers