We are currently recruiting for a General Recovery Officer based in Bromely. You will join an existing Recovery Team to provide a full collection and debt recovery service on a range of debts across local government. The vacancy is full-time (37 hours per week).
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- A good level of experience of debt recovery, Accounts Receivable, Excel and MS Outlook.
- Can communicate clearly through correspondence and dealings on the telephone.
- Able to produce high quality and accurate documentation.
- Attention to detail and proactive approach to debt recovery.
- Ability to handle yourself in a confident and professional manner at all times.
- Flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
If you have experience in debt recovery and looking for a new role please get in touch.