Business Development Manager – Nearshore Delivery Services
Salary - £80,000, with other benefits
We are BrightBox Group, our parent company is an award-winning FinTech business and so we really understand the pain points of our clients. We are an ethical company and believe in treating each other with respect, courtesy and honesty. We are all passionate about the business and are looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey to make BrightBox Group the very best technology resource solutions partner in the market.
We are looking for an individual to take the lead on growing our nearshore delivery services offering, working in joint partnership with our nearshore services provider (based out of Atlanta and Belarus), having access to 1,500 skill technology consultants. Supporting the full software lifecycle, we cover application development and management, testing, digital media, consulting services, infrastructure management and cloud services.
Candidates will be proven new business sales people from an IT Services Background, not a product sales background. The candidates we are looking to hire should have a demonstrable track record of originating and closing offshore/nearshore IT Services engagements. Candidates must understand the concepts and key messages behind Agile and Digital Services and have sold full life cycle of software development (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support).
Candidates should have a network of contacts and experience of selling across multiple verticals. Candidates must have demonstrable sales figures and a record of over achieving sales targets and ideally have been with their firms for over 3 years.
This role will report directly to the CEO of BrightBox Group and will have a secondary reporting line to the Client Services Lead within our nearshore partner.
· Identification and acquisition of new clients and projects across industry sectors (including, but not limited to; Telecommunications, Media, Healthcare, Retail, Technology)
Build an extensive portfolio of technology-based delivery work in the mid and large markets
· Self-responsible implementation of the sales process from acquisition to completion
· Relationship management, maintenance and use of your network
· Individual bidding as well as coordination and participation in contract negotiations
· Internal coordination of the support of other teams, also abroad
· Activity and relationship-focused work
· Selling to multiple accounts across the UK (and beyond as time goes on)
· Manage the commercials and negotiations of opportunities in the pipeline
· Partner with clients to understand their technology needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
· Several years of professional experience as Sales / Business Development Manager
· Experience in sales of offshore or nearshore / IT Services
· Passionate about sales and technology delivery
· Experience selling Agile based, remote technology delivery
· Enthusiasm and conviction in customer presentations
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
· Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
· Organised and methodical; strong prioritisation and negotiation skills
· Ability to work with virtual teams
· Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
· Skilled at working through complex technology solution sales
· Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal
· Able to plan, schedule, and monitor own work within deadlines
· Possess technical and commercial background, persistence, and persuasiveness needed to succeed in a sales role
· Familiarity with business proposals: methods and techniques for preparing and presenting proposals, business cases, and statements of work
Candidates will be required to complete full background screening before commencing, including UK Electoral Roll/Credit Check, Basic Disclosure Criminal Record Check and global sanction checks.