Business Development Manager - Nearshore Development Services
We are BrightBox Group, our parent company is an award-winning FinTech business and so we really understand the pain points of our clients. We are an ethical company and believe in treating each other with respect, courtesy and honesty. We are all passionate about the business and are looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey to make BrightBox Group the very best technology resource solutions partner in the market.
We are looking for an individual to take the lead on growing our nearshore services offering, working in joint partnership with our nearshore services provider (based out of Atlanta and Belarus). The role will serve BrightBox’s clients as a trusted partner, building and executing customised business plans and predictable sales engagement processes. Nearshore solutions are becoming a go-to answer for many businesses as the war on talent continues to become an increasing inhibitor on organisations ability to deliver what their business needs.
Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based corporate culture and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities working with them to understand their business and build resource solutions which involve our nearshore offering to help them deliver their goals with the right technology and growing the BrightBox brand focused on quality services to our clients.
This role will report directly to the CEO of BrightBox Group and will have a secondary reporting line to the Client Services Lead within our nearshore partner.
· Build an extensive portfolio of technology-based delivery work in the mid and large markets
· Build confidence and understanding of the local and remote technology delivery model
· Drive activity in partnership with our nearshore partner, their account teams and practice leaders
· Work with new and existing clients to build a pipeline and secure new MSAs, SOWs
· Activity and relationship-focused work
· Selling to multiple accounts across the UK (and beyond as time goes on)
· Develop and share key sales collateral, including credentials and testimonials to further support the sales process
· Manage the commercials and negotiations of opportunities in the pipeline
· Partner with clients to understand their technology needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
· Must have experience in consulting or technology staffing.
· 5+ years of previous sales and account management experience
· Passionate about sales and technology delivery
· Experience selling Agile based, remote technology delivery
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
· Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
· Organised and methodical; strong prioritisation and negotiation skills
· Ability to work with virtual teams
· Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
· Skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales
· Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal