We are seeking a Digital Transformation Manager to play a significant role in the delivery of a broad programme of projects across current and new platforms. The role will require flexibility, adaptability and resilience as the digital programme evolves. It presents an exciting and exhilarating challenge; driving, defining and delivering innovation and a crucial change in the way our client communicates with their customers.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Taking projects from inception to delivery and monitoring the projects when they are in the public domain. Champion multi-disciplinary teams, including external partners, in the delivery of new digital services or the iteration of existing ones.
- Develop full business cases, realising programme benefits ensuring significant improvement is achieved timely, efficiently and effectively.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle including conducting customer and product discovery to understand user needs, define requirements, source solutions and implement opportunities for development and the improvement to customer experience, bringing practical solutions to their needs.
The position requires:
- Digital professional who has worked on high-profile, successful audience-facing digital platforms.
- Possess commercial acumen and digital expertise, advocating user focussed design and a good knowledge of the digital landscape.
- Be an innovative and creative thinker, with strong experience in project planning and a passion for delivery.
- You must enjoy creating collaborative environments, influencing what’s right and creating change for good, driven by a love to work to create something meaningful